Monday, January 15, 2007

A great night at Bound

I had an amazing time at Bound last Friday. Some hot scenes, great music courtesy of DJs Panic and Blacula, and lots of good friends. I saw John and Emily for the first time since SMB back in September. John has been very sympathetic to my man troubles, and he told me on Friday, "You know, you're hot, you're cool, you're smart, why do you care about these guys?" When I hear it put like that, and in the back of my mind, I know I shouldn't care, but I guess I can't help it. When it comes to love and lust, our intellects aren't exactly the deciding factor most of the time. I met a newcomer to the scene on Friday, and was flirting with him all night, and he seemed to respond, but he ultimately went off with another girl. The best part was, after an initial flash of jealousy, I really didn't care. I didn't really like the guy, he was just a guy who was there who mildly appealed to me. I'm sure I'll get another night where I'll have a newbie to break in, one who won't abandon me in favor of someone else.
I think I have a new favorite dom at Bound. Don't worry Todd, Donna, Andy and Klawdya, I will always want your services. But I met Jesse on New Year's Eve, and saw him again on Friday, and he did quite a number on me. He has a great technique, and some very interesting toys. And he was nice enough to drive me and Cat to the Metro at the end of the night. All in all, a great night. I will definitely try to make it to Bound more often.

No comments: