Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Prison Break personality

With the second leg of the second season of Prison Break progressing nicely, conspiracy, fights and some finally resolved sexual tension between Michael and Sara, I thought I'd post my results in this quiz. I can't say I'm surprised by the results, since I've found myself relating to Michael since my obsession with the show started: smart and loyal, but not exactly able to function down in the dirt of the real world. He and I both needed a lot of practice in that area.












Michael

You scored 81 loyalty, 73 street smarts, 80 cunning, and 97 sanity!

You are MICHAEL SCOFIELD.

You've got the stare. You've got the tatts. You'll answer to Snowflake, Pretty, Fish, or Papi. You have to beat off the ladies (and Sucre) with a stick and there's about a zero percant chance that anyone will ever outsmart you in anything. You've pretty much got it all- go ahead and bask in the glory.








This test tracked 4 variables. How the score compared to the other people's:
Higher than 74% on loyalty
Higher than 43% on street smarts
Higher than 86% on cunning
Higher than 72% on sanity




Link: The Prison Break Personality Test written by cnote15 on Ok Cupid

No comments: