Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Post New Year's Eve report

I had an interesting weekend to close out the year. On Saturday I went to Entre Nous to help my friend Sharon celebrate her birthday, and it was one of my best trips to EN in a long time. I saw a lot of friends who I hadn't seen in a long time, and had a very nice bathroom break with someone (that's all I'm saying here, I'll leave the rest to your filthy imaginations). And Larry B. played some Def Leppard, which got my ass all over the dance floor. At the Bound/Entre Nous bash at the Republic Gardens on Sunday, I had a great time with all my friends, but two exes were also there, both with the new girlfriends they ditched me for. I hope I created a bit of an envious stir in them in my red dress (which I got several compliments on), but most likely they just ignored me. Although that would have been difficult if they were downstairs while James was using his vibrator glove on me. Maverick said they could probably hear me down the street.
I have to admit I got a bit depressed around midnight, with everyone off in pairs kissing each other to ring in the new year, and me all alone. But I got over that quickly, with my amazing friends coming up to me to wish me a happy new year (two asshole guys excluded). All in all, not a bad way to start the new year. Thank you to Todd and Jennifer, and Todd and Elena of LoveVoodoo, for hosting this huge event.
To all of you out there in my MySpace and Blogspot net universe, I wish you a happy new year, and I wish you the very best, even if the best is yet to come to me. Don't let me get you down with all of my complaining about the lack of love in my life.

No comments: