Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Won't be going out tonight

I've gotten into a creative mood, and have decided to spend tonight doing something I haven't done in way too long: writing. I have so many projects in the works that I have been neglecting due to depression and lethargy, but I'm starting to come out of it now, and am ready to channel it into my writing. And while I'm sorry that I won't be able to join the girls at Midian tonight, I always feel better after I've written, I feel accomplished, like I've actually done something, however small, with my life. Maybe, after the craziness of SMB, I just need some time to myself, to pull myself out of my rut, and after I get back to writing and, through that, exorcise my various demons, I'll be able to go out into the world again.

No comments: